- 0 Comments
- Care Instructions, How to wash my Sleep for Success Pillow, Pillow Care, sleep, Sleep for Success Pillow, Sleep For Success Pillow Warranty
Washing Your Pillow
- When necessary, machine wash your Sleep For Success pillow in a commercial size front loading washing machine.
- Use warm water and mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low for a minimum of 2-3 cycles in a commercial size dryer to ensure filling is completely dry.
- Remove promptly when the dryer stops.
In addition to following these laundering procedures, we recommend that you protect your investment from normal soiling by using a protective cover, such as the Dr. Maas™ Cool and Dry Pillow Protector . This pillow protector and each of the Sleep For Success pillows are fabricated with natural Tencel Lyocell fibers from eucalyptus trees, which wick away moisture for a cooler, dryer, and sounder sleep.
In the event that your pillow is not meeting your expectations, contact the manufacturers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each Sleep For Success Pillow is backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty and you will receive a prompt reply from the company regarding replacement of your product.
Still have questions? Contact us. We’re happy to help! Check back soon to learn how to choose the best pillow.